The Aupo. A proven model built to perform in NZ conditions. A lot of wood guns are too bulky to move through the water easily but this is were the Aupo is different. Machined down to a sleek size and set up with the the best parts makes for a powerful, good looking and great performing Speargun package.
- Matai, NZ timber
- Composite sides for increased strength, durability and great look
- Italian trigger mec and shaft
- Neptonics handle and guides
- Set up with Dyneema tie in 16mm bands
- Aussie Reel with 50m line
Can be set up in it’s current guise with 7.5mm shaft and 16mm rubbers or 7mm shaft with 14mm rubbers. Can be rigged without the reel for $790.
There are no reviews yet.